AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 61 cm) Item 255138
*This is an Exclusive die from Accuquilt and is excluded from any discounts
How to Die Cut 4-Color Arkansas Traveler Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Tip: The die is specially designed to cut one 4-color, 12” block in one pass through the cutter.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut one 7 3/4” x 5 3/4” rectangle and place over shape A and cut.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut one 7 3/4” x 5 3/4” rectangle and place over shape A and cut.
- Fabric Color 3: Cut two 7 3/4” x 5 3/4” rectangles and place over shape A and cut.
- Fabric Color 4: Cut four 6” x 3 7/8” rectangles and place over shape B/BR and cut. Cut four 7” x 4 1/4” rectangles and place over shape C and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Arkansas Traveler Die:
- No Templates! No special rulers! Arkansas Traveler includes 3 shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Arkansas Traveler features specialized dog-ears, matching notches on curved seams and 1/4” seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Arkansas Traveler includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Packaging includes step-by-step sewing instructions to make constructing the block easy. Plus, a free pattern to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Cut Size: Four Diamonds (A): 7 1/4" x 5 1/4" (18.4 cm x 13.3 cm), Two Half Rectangle Triangles (B/BR): 2 3⁄16" x 3 3⁄8" (5.5 cm x 8.6 cm), Isosceles Triangle (C): 6 1/2" x 3 13⁄16" (16.5 cm x 9.7 cm)
Finished Size: 12" Finished Block (30.5 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 24 in. (15.2 cm x 61 cm)