GO! Pineapple is a Block on Board® (BOB®) die which means it’s specially designed to cut one complete 2-color, 3-color or 4-color, 10" block in one pass through the cutter.
TIP: It’s a sweet way to slice up your fabric stash.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 61 cm) Item 255138
How to Die Cut 2-Color Pineapple Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Fabric Color 1: Cut one 3" x 3" square over shape A and cut; then cut two 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" squares over shape H and cut; and finally cut four 9" x 3 5/8" rectangles over shapes C/E/F/G and cut.
- Fabric Color 2: Cut four 7 1/2" x 3 5/8" rectangles over shapes B/D/E/F and cut. Note: Instructions for cutting a 3-color and 4-color block included in die packaging.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Pineapple Die:
- No templates, no special rulers, no paper piecing and no need to trim as you go! Pineapple includes 11 unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Pineapple features specialized dog-ears and includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Pineapple includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.