AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 61 cm) Item 255138
How to Die Cut Swag Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Scallop Border: Cut and fuse 5 1/4" x 12 1/2" rectangles. Cut seven scalloped swag borders across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 14 scalloped swag borders.
- Crescent Border: Cut and fuse 4 1/2" x 12 1/2" rectangles. Cut eight crescent swag borders across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 16 crescent swag borders.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Swag Die:
- No templates required! The GO! Swag die includes two applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut swag shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly.
Cut Size: Scallop Border: 12"W x 4 3/4"H (30.5 cm x 12.1 cm), Crescent Border: 12"W x 4"H (30.5 cm x 10.2 cm)
Finished Size: 12"W x 4 3/4"H (30.5 cm x 12.1 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 24 in. (15.2 cm x 61 cm)