How to Die Cut 2" Finished Half Square Triangles:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 7" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 8" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 60 half square triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 300 half square triangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 2" Finished Half Square Triangle Die:
HST Tips: Two 2" finished half square triangles sewn together form a 2" finished square. Two 2" finished half square triangles sewn on either side of GO! Quarter Square Triangle-4" Finished Square (55316, 55047, 55776) forms a 2" x 4" finished flying geese unit.
- Half square triangles (or HSTs) are one of the top building blocks in quilting. The number of ways you can use them is endless and they are included in thousands of quilting patterns. With AccuQuilt, quilters have no more worries about cutting half square triangles correctly.
- The GO! Half Square Triangle-2" Finished Square die is the perfect size to cut your own half square triangles with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Half Square Triangle-2" Finished Square includes 1/4" seam allowances and dog-eared corners for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut half square triangles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!