How to Die Cut 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" Rectangles:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 7" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 4" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 10 rectangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 50 rectangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Rectangle- 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" Die:
Tip: Two 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" rectangles sewn together form a 6" finished square.
- Rectangles are a basic building block in quilting. A simple shape that is a favorite with all quilting skill levels because they’re easy to arrange and sew. The number of ways you can use them is endless and they are included in thousands of quilting patterns.
- The GO! Rectangle-3 1/2" x 6 1/2" die is the perfect size to cut your own rectangles with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Rectangle-3 1/2" x 6 1/2" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut rectangles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.