How to Die Cut 2" Squares:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 6 1/2" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 4 1/2" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 48 squares across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 240 squares.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 2" Square Die:
- The smaller the square, the more difficult it is to cut accurately and the more squares you need. The GO! Square-2" makes it easy to cut (36) 1 1/2" finished squares in one pass through the cutter!
- No sliding rulers! No miscuts! The GO! Square-2" includes six squares that can be time-consuming to cut by hand.
- GO! Square-2" was designed as a companion square for the GO! Qube™ Mix & Match 6", 8", 10" and 12" sets (55775, 55776, 55797, 55778).
- The GO! Square-2" die is the perfect size to cut your own squares with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Square-2" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut squares out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Fat Quarter-friendly.