How to Die Cut Value Die Shapes:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- 4 1/2" Square: Cut 5" strips across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 5" widths. Cut eight squares across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 squares.
- 2 1/2" Square: Cut 3" strips across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 3" widths. Cut 13 squares across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 156 squares.
- 2" Finished Half Square Triangles: Cut 4 1/4" strips across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 3" widths. Cut 26 half square triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 208 half square triangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Value Die:
- Quilters love the GO! Value Die shapes because 4" and 2" finished squares and 2" finished half square triangles are included in thousands of 6", 8" and 12" block patterns.
- The 4 1/2" and 2 1/2" squares are the perfect size to cut your own squares with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- No templates! No measuring! The GO! Value Die cuts one 4 1/2" square, one 2 1/2" square and two 2" finished half square triangles. Combine squares and half square triangles for 4-patch and 9-patch blocks, stars, pinwheels, borders and more.
- GO! Value Die shapes include 1/4" seam allowances on all shapes and specialized dog-ears on the half square triangles for easy alignment and piecing.
- Quilt tops come together quickly and easily making the GO! Value Die a great beginner die for learning how to use the GO! fabric cutting system.
- Cut squares out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.