How to Die Cut 4" Finished Quarter Square Triangles:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 10 3/4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 3" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 39 quarter square triangles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 117 quarter square triangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 4" Finished Quarter Square Triangle Die:
QST Tips: Four 4" finished quarter square triangles sewn together form a 4" finished square. Two GO! Half Square Triangle-2" Finished Squares (55063, 55776, 55018) sewn on either side of GO! Quarter Square Triangle-4" Finished Square form a 4" x 2" finished flying geese unit.
- Quarter square triangles (or QSTs) are one of the top building blocks in quilting. The number of ways you can use them is endless and they are included in thousands of quilting patterns. With AccuQuilt, quilters have no more worries about cutting quarter square triangles correctly.
- The GO! Quarter Square Triangle-4" Finished Square die is the perfect size to cut your own quarter square triangles with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Quarter Square Triangle-4" Finished Square includes 1/4" seam allowances and dog-eared corners for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut quarter square triangles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.