How to Die Cut 4" Finished Quarter Square Triangles:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut 5 3/4" x 11" rectangles. Cut 48 quarter square triangle across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 144 quarter square triangles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 4" Finished Quarter Square Triangle Die:
QST Tips: Four 4" finished quarter square triangles sewn together form a 4" finished square. Two GO! Half Square Triangle-2" Finished Squares (55063, 55776, 55018) sewn on either side of GO! Quarter Square Triangle-4" Finished Square form a 4" x 2" finished flying geese unit.
- Create Alex Anderson-inspired designer quilts with the exclusive GO! Quarter Square-4" Finished Triangle by Alex Anderson.
- This die helps you create Hour Glass, Broken Dishes and other block designs.
- The GO! Quarter Square Triangle-4" Finished Square die is the perfect size to cut your own quarter square triangles with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Quarter Square Triangle-4" Finished Square includes 1/4" seam allowances and dogeared corners for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut quarter square triangles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.