How to Die Cut Dove Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut and fuse 5" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut eight doves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 48 doves.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Dove Die:
- No templates required! The GO! Dove die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut dove shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
Cut Size: 4 7/8"W x 4 1/2"H (12.4 cm x 11.4 cm)
Finished Size: 4 7/8"W x 4 1/2"H (12.4 cm x 11.4 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)